2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on a hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be sent back to our servers or to appropriate third party servers during the subsequent visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. WHAT IS A WEB BEACON?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are still remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or various websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.3 Social Networking
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. ACTIVATING/DEACTIVATING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
– You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
– Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about you.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
– If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke such consent and to have your personal data deleted.
– Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in full to another data controller.
– Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Oysteronomy. Calle Huertas 63, 4cha 28014 Madrid. Spain. Web: https://oysteronomy.com/
Phone number: +34610455991